Time & Location
About the Event
The energy of 2020 is meant to be a wake up call and to open us in ways that we are meant to open and to remember the truth of who we really are and the Spirit that lives within us. If you have been feeling the symptoms of an inner Spiritual Awakening, you are so not alone! If you have been feeling these things, you might be in the middle of a Spiritual Awakening!
- increased perceptions, gut instincts and intuition
- increased connection to nature and feelings of gratitude and awe
- increased sensitivity
- a "shift" in how you feel inside, a shift in what is most important to you
- a need to be more authentic and real
- a greater need for time in stillness and peace
- a greater sense of connection to the Universe
- deeper empathic feelings and experiences
- deeper sense of compassion
- an aversion to negative people and circumstances
- your own well being has become more important and valued
- a wider or higher perspective, where you can see beyond the chaos to bigger meanings
- a need to find more meaning and purpose
- feeling a call within to follow your heart to the point that you have to for your survival
- a desire to be of service
- a need to be surrounded by others who are more awake, aware and authentic
These are just some of the things that happen within a person when there is a Spiritual Awakening happening. It can be challenging to know what to do with all of the feelings and experiences that you have been having. Join Michelle for an evening workshop, where we will explore what happens during a Spiritual Awakening and how to support yourself and to become and feel even more awake, more tuned in and connected. A Spiritual Awakening does not need to be scary or overwhelming, but rather a time of stepping into the truth of who you really are so that you can live a life full of purpose, meaning, healing, connection and miracles.
We are meant to be awakened and especially at this time, to live our lives from a place of what is most meaningful and important to each of us. We are meant to bring as much light and love forward as possible and when we become more aware of all that is surrounding, supporting us and what we are connected to, it can bring such a deep sense of peace, trust and love. It can help us move forward into the unknown from a place of love rather than fear.
Live your own life, rather than following the herd and live in a way that is more meaningful and authentic as you remember and tune into your true nature. Live your life awake, tuned in and connected to Divinity.